Thank you for your interest in supporting Safe and Sound! Fundraisers are a fun way to increase community awareness and participation in school safety. All money received by Safe and Sound from third-party fundraisers goes directly toward the creation of free school safety tools and resources for schools! We’ve compiled a list of ideas to help you plan. Email your own ideas to email@example.com We’ll add them to the list here!
Fundraising Ideas That Work
- Bake sales
- Pancake breakfasts
- Donut Days
- Hat Days—Purchase a ticket to wear your favorite or crazy hat in school for a day!
- Fun runs
- Coin drives/Dollar drives
- Homework Pass raffles
- Raffle for Lunch with the Principal (favorite teacher or coach) at a local restaurant
- Craft fairs
- Paper Crane Drive
- Restaurant nights
- Silent auctions
- Used Book Sale
- Bingo nights—Maybe at the fire station? Invite the first responders!
- Car Washes
- Lollipop sales
- Novelty Pencils—Add a Safe School message!
- Snack Stands
- Raffle for a Ride-Along with the School Safety Officer or on the Fire Engine
- “Take a Step” for Safe and Sound Schools—purchase a footprint card for posting around the building or office—add a safety message!
- “Leading the Way” A Hike for Safer Schools to benefit Safe and Sound